Shakespeare is basically telling you what happens in the story. I'm guessing that he did this so you know what to expect and there are'nt any huge surprises. I personally like surprises better but I guessing it makes people more excited to see the play if the prologue sounds exciting.
We learn that there are two different house holds (families) who live in the same village. Both of these families don't like eachother. I think that a pair of star crossed lovers is Romeo and Juliet. It says that they take thier life so I think it means that they are from different families and kill themselves. It also says that Romeo and Juliet's death did not stop their parents from fighting. When he says "two hours traffic of our stage," I think he means that the play is two hours long and if you listen carefully you will enjoy the play.
No comments:
Post a Comment