Friday, October 7, 2011

#14

Ralph, Piggy, Sam and Eric have given up on keeping the fire going. Jack and his tribe continue to hunt for pig's. Ralph and Piggy convince each other that they didn't kill Simon. Although they were there at the time and they did help kill him. They don't discuss it anymore after that. Jack's tribe also decides not to talk about it. Jack and his tribe also decides that they don't want to have to steel fire from Ralph anymore so they steel Piggy's glasses. I don't know why they needed to take Piggy's glasses because Ralph already told them that if they wanted fire, they could just ask and he would let them have it. Instead, they start a fight In the middle of the night, steel Piggy's glasses and now, Piggy can't see anything. I realize that Jack doesn't like Piggy but I think this chapter really shows it. He doesn't care if Piggy can see, he only cares about having fire to cook pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment