A naval officer arrives just in time to save Ralph from being killed by Jack. I seems like very uncreative way to ent\d the story compered to the rest of the book. I didn't expect it to end as well for Ralph. I was also thinking, this was the second time that they had caught the island on fire. I'm wondering why no one saw it before.
I'm not positive but I think that William Golding was trying to get the message across that we are all evil. I'm guessing that he thinks that if anyone wad to be trapped on an island they would have been the same as the boys in the book.
I personally didn't enjoy this book It was very graphic and even if it was basically showing what someone would be like it they were in that situation. I do not like to picture myself like that. I also found it kind of boring until the last three chapters when the story started to speed up. I would not read it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment