Friday, October 7, 2011
#15
Piggy is getting tired of not being able to see anything to he persuades Ralph to get his glasses back. I don't think he really wanted to though. Ralph doesn't really seem scared of Jack at all but the others do. Ralph doesn't think that Jack would actually kill him. but they bring spears anyway. I think that they should have been more cautious thought because Jack has killed a person and several pigs. He seems to really enjoy killing. When they are there Ralph also brings up the fact that the have fire and need to keep it going. Although, I don't think that Jack really cared about being rescued. Jack got angry and started a fight. Roger rolled a boulder over on Piggy, killing him, destroying the conch. This meant that Ralph's power was completely destroyed. Jack takes Sam and Eric and Ralph is alone. He would have to be very careful if he wanted to live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment