I am starting to learn more about Dylan. You can tell that he really loves his brothers; Jordan and Micha. He said that his mom was not a very good mother especially around Christmas. So Dylan would try to make their Christmas as special as possible, even if it meant stealing presents for them.
I think that Dylan also really likes Jenna but he can't really tell anyone because Vulture told him to stay away from her. I think that Dylan really seems like a caring person in general. I also learned about this girl named Amber. She was another person living on the streets but she also works for Vulture with Jenna. Amber let Dylan stay with her the first week that he was kicked out of his home but he left when he realized that she was kind of taking advantage of her. They don't really like each other anymore but once again, Dylan still cares about her, especially after he finds out that she is pregnant. Dylan has found a youth center to stay in and shower now, this is where he met a girl named Amber who is a volunteer but used to be homeless. At the end of the section Dylan takes Jenna, Amber and Twitch to a church for a free meal he sees Amber there again. I think that she will help him some how eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment