Friday, November 11, 2011

#23 Theories of Relativity 3/5

Dylan is starting to get some support. Earlier in the book he met a guy named Glen who seemed like a nice guy. Glen has decided to help Dylan and give him a job as a tutor. I think that right now, Dylan is feeling a little better about things mostly because he now has a job. But I also think he is feeling a little sad and confused. He is unable to spend Christmas with his brothers so Glen helps him buy presents for them. Dylan went to see his mother and brothers. His mothers change in attitude seemed quite surprising to Dylan. He went to see his mom so he could find out where his grandparents lived, only to find out that his mother had neglected to give him a letter that was sent by his grandfather when his grandmother died. He then found out that his Grandfather invited him to live with him. If I was Dylan at this point I would be very angry at my mother. So at the moment Dylan is on his way to his grandfathers house, and he is taking Jenna with him. I think that he will end up living with his grandfather and possibly Jenna will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment