Thursday, November 24, 2011
#25 Theories of Relativity overall
I thought that the book was good. I was a little bit disappointed with the ending though. I was hoping that Dylan's grandfather would help him in some way but after the 4/5 you didn't really hear about him after that. I didn't really understand why Dylan was talking to Albert Einstein. I know that the book started with Dylan reading a book by Albert Einstein but I don't think hallucinating a conversation with him really fit with the rest of the story. I was glad however, to find out that Dylan was going to accept the job that Glen offered him because that meant he might be able to get his life back. Although, I think I could have predicted that that would happen, I was just hoping for a better ending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment