Jack was still hunting for pigs. He thought that the reason why he couldn't catch one was because they could see him. So he got the twins to help him blend in with his surroundings. Then, he finally caught his pig. Also, In this time, Ralph saw smoke from a ship in the horizon. I think he was very frustrated because this may have been his only chance to get off the island. But it was not possible for the ship to see a fire because it had gone out. Jack was supposed to make sure it was always burning but he forgot and went hunting instead.
I think that Jack was just really excited to catch a pig and so he completely forgot about the fire. But I can also see why Jack was so frustrated because it may have been their only chance to get off the island and Jack didn't seem to care.
No comments:
Post a Comment